Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certification::||ISO Certificate13485||Minimum Order Quantity::||1pcs|
|Packaging Details::||Box||Delivery Time::||15working Days|
|Payment Terms::||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram,PayPal|
Our lips are one of the delicate parts on our face. In order to achieve natural-looking and beautiful lips, it is important to pay attention to them. There are many ways in which we can make or enhance the shape or size of our lips. For example, there are permanent solutions like a surgical lip enhancement procedure that is performed by a plastic surgeon who specializes in this area.
You should get lip injection if you want fuller, plumper lips and to make your smile look more attractive. There are several options for lip injections, but the most common ones are Juvederm Volbella, Juvederm Vollure, Restylane Lyft, Radiesse.
The Differences between juvederm volbella vs vollure for lips
* Vollure: longer-lasting results, but this is a “thicker” option with more substance to it
* Volbella: a way to get fuller lips in a shorter amount of time, but it is less durable than Vollure
* Volbella also works well for those who don’t want a permanent lip filler , but want lip products that are more natural-looking
* Volbella is ideal for women who are looking to have a more natural look without the hassle of lipstickRepeated over-injecting can cause loss of volume, and so in such cases, hyaluronidase is used to neutralize the unwanted filler. The hyaluronidase works by breaking down the filler and returning it back into your body.
|lip filler images|
Lip filler injection points
The most popular lip filler injection points are:
· Between the lips for a fuller appearance and to make the lips appear longer.
· The outside of the mouth corner to make the mouth appear fuller.
· Along the bottom lip where it meets the jaw line for a plumper appearance.
· Along the upper lip where it meets the nose (tear duct area) for balance.
How long does lip filler take to dissolve with hyaluronidase?
We have seen many patients who want to know how long does lip filler take to dissolve with hyaluronidase. Lip filler typically takes 3-6 months to completely dissolve, and it may take up to a year for the results of the treatment to be fully visible. If you are wanting to remove your lip filler because of the appearance, then it should be done as soon as possible. It is important that any residual product used for lip fillers is removed and the area cleaned before hyaluronidase is injected into the area.
How much lip filler do i need?
One of the most common questions we hear is how much filler you will need for your lips. Our general rule is that if you have a thin upper lip, then you need about 1ml of volumizing filler to give them a fuller appearance (or about 10ml for a wider range of results). If you have a thick upper lip and would like to just fill out the lower lip, then 2ml will be enough (or 20ml in this case).