Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificate:||ISO, SGS, RoHS, FDA, BPA, Reach.||Sample Time:||3-5 Work Days|
|Shape:||Rectangular||Transport Package:||Master Carton|
|Artwork::||Label Screen Printing||Sample::||Available|
Many families have their annual tradition of gathering around the Christmas tree to enjoy a family movie or old favorite. Popcorn, cookies and candies can be shared and enjoyed by all. These festive holiday treats go perfectly in the Vintage Christmas Tall Round tins, which come in a variety of colors to coordinate with your home décor.
These tins are perfect for holding all those sugary treats you might enjoy at Christmas. Cookies, popcorn, candies, and other goodies will fit nicely inside the tall round tins. You can choose from a variety of designs that will suit your tastes as well as your Christmas décor. You can use these tins for anything that you want. They're also the perfect size to hold a special gift.
Vintage Christmas Tall Round tins are perfect for popcorn, cookies, candies, brownies, fudge, nuts, pastries, and more. A red car is decked out for the season on this whimsical Christmas design. The lid of this tin can be personalized. contact us for custom order.
Available sizes: 8S (1 gallon 6 11/16" x 7 1/4")
Inside surfaces are FDA approved for contact with food.
Recyclable tin-plated steel.
The gift tea tins you can put one to three types of tea inside. They are sealed air-tight to keep the tea fresh, and are available in a variety of different colors. there is a new trend in tea brewing that has taken the world by storm. those who own tea tins will know what we mean. it's the iced tea and cold brew coffee craze and it is taking over homes and offices alike.
Customized tea tins are the perfect gift for any occasion. They're great for teachers, housewarmings, engagements, or weddings. You can choose from many different styles.They come in a variety of colors and patterns. A perfect gift for the tea lover in your life, this tin contains thirty cups of tea leaves. Add boiling water to steep the tea and enjoy the delicious flavor!
1. Q: What is tinplate? Are printed tins safe for food? A: Tinplate is the steel electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for tin protective purposes. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items. such as cookies candies, chocolate, etc. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product and thus make it suitable for food storage.
2. Q: How do you print on the tins? Is it screened or offset printed? A: Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Print is done on large metals first,then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation.
3. Q: How do I get a copy of you product catalogue or samples? A: Our product and samples are free for you. Please note that it is our policy that the receiver pays for the service. If it is convenient for your company, please confirm this with us and give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account number(FedEx,UPS,DHL,TNT, etc). We shall do your best to help you.
4. Q: What is the MOQ for tin order? A: Due to mass printing and production set up, minimum order quantity is roughly 3000-5000pcs for large size and 10000pcs for small size of tins
5. Q: What is metal proofing charge? A: Metal proofing sample is distinctive process for showing the color effect on the metal compared with paper. It is separate process from mass production, and thus also cost money.
6. Q: Can I get a price list ? A: We do not provide a list to our customers. All items are quoted individually. As we know,the price can be effected by several factors, such as material thickness,product shape,size,order quantity,print colors,etc. Also,the material prices can change constantly. Please tell us your requirements and we shall find the best solution for you.