Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certificate:||ISO, SGS, RoHS, FDA, BPA, Reach.||Sample Time:||3-5 Work Days|
|Shape:||Rectangular||Transport Package:||Master Carton|
|Artwork::||Label Screen Printing||Sample::||Available|
These metal tea storage tins come in a variety of designs and colors, perfect for any occasion. They are a perfect accessory for anyone who loves to have an easy way to brew their favorite blend of tea! The unique design also makes them easy to store and transport. One of the most popular ways to store tea is in tea tins and jars. The metal tea tins wholesale offers an elegant way to enjoy loose-leaf teas. They are perfect for storing your favorite blends or single-serving recipes.
Our round metal tea tins are perfect for sharing with friends and family, or for an afternoon break. The rounded tea tin can is made from stainless steel and will keep your drink hot for hours on end. They are easy to clean, thanks to the refined interior finish, and come in a variety of sizes to suit your needs.
Are metal tea tins recyclable
Yes, metal tea tins are recyclable. If you're wondering why you should recycle your metal tea tins, it's because they can make a great source of raw material for making new products. It takes less than a minute to recycle a tin, and doing so helps the environment by reducing waste. Metal tea tins are recyclable, but you need to be careful not to reuse the tin foil lid. Tin foil lids should be avoided because they may contaminate your collection bin.
A general rule of thumb is that if the tin can has a black top, use it; otherwise, discard it. Metal tea tins are most often used for storing loose tea, but they can also be used as a storage container for other items such as cereal and rice. Tea tin sizes vary and you should check with the specific brand to see what size your tea tin is before recycling it. As it turns out, metal tea tins are recyclable, so you can recycle your teas can too!
Where to buy tea tins?
Have you been looking for ways to buy tea tins online but can't seem to find one? No need to look any further, because we have the perfect metal tea tins for sale. These tea tins are great for storing your loose tea leaves and are strong enough to keep your teas fresh. They are also made out of metal, which means they won't leave scratches on the surface of your favorite teas.
To start with, this tin can tea container is a lot more affordable than the traditional ceramic tea containers that are usually sold. Of course, it also doesn't require extra maintenance and it's easy to clean. Round Tea Tin Can has a tea tin can with the look of a traditional, fine bone china tea cup and saucer. The tin is made from stainless steel, and it holds approximately ten cups of leaf tea.Round Tea Tin Can Tea Containers are a great way to drink your tea while also serving it on the go. Made of metal and able to hold up to 16 ounces of your favorite beverage, these tins can feature designs from the simplest decoration to the most detailed. Made from stainless steel, this material is tough and has never been known to rust or corrode.
How long does loose leaf tea last in a tin
It's best to use a round tin container for tea. These are typically made of tin with a lid that screws on, and they have a volume of about 1 quart or 0.95 liters. Loose leaf tea can be stored in the tin for up to 2 years, but it is recommended that you use it within six months. The tea will last for a maximum of six hours if it is stored in an airtight container without sunlight or heat. But if you are a tea connoisseur, then you may want to keep a tin of your favorite loose leaf tea in your cupboard. Loose leaf tea can last for months in a tin container, assuming the seal is tight and airtight. When you want to make tea for a few hours or for a day, you can use your own tin when cooking the leaves.
Loose leaves will stay fresh in your tin container for about three days. If you're not going to drink loose leaf tea, it's best to boil some water and let it evaporate, as this will reduce condensation on the lid of your tin container. Tea tins are a great way to store loose leaf tea. The average amount of time for most types of tea to last in a tin is about two months.
1.15years experience focus on tin packaging
2.Good quality and professional communication
3.Quick response and satisfaction to customers on each project
4.More than 20 automatic lines for large qty of production.and competitive prices dust-free packing room and punching room
5.Following many Audit every year like BSCI.
1. Q: What is tinplate? Are printed tins safe for food? A: Tinplate is the steel electrolytically coated with a fine layer of tin for tin protective purposes. Tinplate is a high quality safe packaging material for food items. such as cookies candies, chocolate, etc. A food grade lacquer is coated on the inside of the tin to prevent corrosion and interaction of the tin with the food product and thus make it suitable for food storage.
2. Q: How do you print on the tins? Is it screened or offset printed? A: Metal decoration is an offset printing process utilizing CMYK colors. Print is done on large metals first,then slitting into smaller piece for stamping and formation.
3. Q: How do I get a copy of you product catalogue or samples? A: Our product and samples are free for you. Please note that it is our policy that the receiver pays for the service. If it is convenient for your company, please confirm this with us and give us your company name, detailed address, zip code, telephone number, courier service account number(FedEx,UPS,DHL,TNT, etc). We shall do your best to help you.
4. Q: What is the MOQ for tin order? A: Due to mass printing and production set up, minimum order quantity is roughly 3000-5000pcs for large size and 10000pcs for small size of tins
5. Q: What is metal proofing charge? A: Metal proofing sample is distinctive process for showing the color effect on the metal compared with paper. It is separate process from mass production, and thus also cost money.
6. Q: Can I get a price list ? A: We do not provide a list to our customers. All items are quoted individually. As we know,the price can be effected by several factors, such as material thickness,product shape,size,order quantity,print colors,etc. Also,the material prices can change constantly. Please tell us your requirements and we shall find the best solution for you. 7. Q: How should I design on a tin? A: Before designing any graphics on a particular tin,we will furnish a dimension layout for positioning graphics. According to the tin construction,this positioning info is very important to ensure the proper placement of artworks onto each of the tin.
8. Q: What artwork file formats are acceptable? A: The most popular acceptable software for artwork design is PDF and AI. 9. Q: Do you have any special varnishing effect in metal decoration? A: In addition to traditional glossy and matt varnishes. and anti-slip varnish,crackle varnish,pearl varnish.
round metal tea tin